Yourturnmyturn.com
Forum of yourturnmyturn.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Penguin123Offline

Total posts: 8
Uk
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 15:44    Post subject: Recruiting Reply with quote

Are we allowed as a member of a team to try to recruit new members by adding a message when playing a game eg when wishing your opponent 'goodluck' can we add a sentence underneath similar to the following ' please consider joining 'name of team' as they would welcome more members. This wording is only a suggestion but I am wondering whether this would be allowed. I'm sorry if this question has been covered previously, I have looked briefly at the forums and help section but cannot see a similar answer.
MarianneOffline
Superadmin
Superadmin

Total posts: 1756
Netherlands
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 17:12    Post subject: Re: Recruiting Reply with quote

Penguin123 wrote:
Are we allowed as a member of a team to try to recruit new members by adding a message when playing a game eg when wishing your opponent 'goodluck' can we add a sentence underneath similar to the following ' please consider joining 'name of team' as they would welcome more members. This wording is only a suggestion but I am wondering whether this would be allowed. I'm sorry if this question has been covered previously, I have looked briefly at the forums and help section but cannot see a similar answer.

See: http://forum.yourturnmyturn.com/viewtopic.php?t=828
neurotika
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 14:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

nobody read this here. only 5% or 6% of all players here.
someone can tell me pls what's the problem to sent pvt msg to recruting players for a team?
bramOffline
Superadmin
Superadmin

Total posts: 1083
Netherlands
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 14:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

neurotika wrote:
someone can tell me pls what's the problem to sent pvt msg to recruting players for a team?

we do not want teams spamming every player here!
MarianneOffline
Superadmin
Superadmin

Total posts: 1756
Netherlands
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 16:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

neurotika wrote:

You can invite users during a game. That's much personal and you can explain to them what a team is and what they can expect and do if they join your team.
Hurricane_Power
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 20:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would any of the team captains care to explain why there are barely any teamgames running ?

I see that every team has less running games than members Confused
ruben87
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 21:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we are working on it. It will help when more people join the teams and make new teams. We started a few weeks ago the 4th team, but it will be more fun when there are more.

Its possible, there are stil many people without a team.

oh yes btw we also have a few games less than players. But half of the players are out of games (maximum of 3 for non-vips). And you need 6 players per game. That explains it I think Smile.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

It can be tough to fill the games. You need 6 people for a team game and I try to only add people that have marked the games as green (Love this game) on their profile. Backgammon, Ur, Lost Cities, Racko, and a few others are easy to get going for my team because there are enough players that really like to play those games and I don't need to worry about running out of people to add to the team game. Non-VIPs only get to play 3 games so they run out of open slots pretty quickly. One thing I try to watch for is starting too many games that my team has a limited number of people because I would rather not have to place people that have marked it as Yellow (or lower). Seating games in the wrong order can be a challenge... I once had to place myself in a Chess game (YUCK - I marked this as Red/Hate it on my profile) because by the time I needed to seat Chess, there were not enough people that enjoyed it and were available to place in the game.
xnardnkitaOffline
Supervip
Supervip
Total posts: 3
Usa
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:43    Post subject: Team Games Reply with quote

My post showed up as if I was a guest, so reposting -- xnardnkita

It can be tough to fill the games. You need 6 people for a team game and I try to only add people that have marked the games as green (Love this game) on their profile. Backgammon, Ur, Lost Cities, Racko, and a few others are easy to get going for my team because there are enough players that really like to play those games and I don't need to worry about running out of people to add to the team game. Non-VIPs only get to play 3 games so they run out of open slots pretty quickly. One thing I try to watch for is starting too many games that my team has a limited number of people because I would rather not have to place people that have marked it as Yellow (or lower). Seating games in the wrong order can be a challenge... I once had to place myself in a Chess game (YUCK - I marked this as Red/Hate it on my profile) because by the time I needed to seat Chess, there were not enough people that enjoyed it and were available to place in the game.
Sanctuary
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 18:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

looking for a team onnly play
safari and minesweeper.

i am not a vip player and not planning to become one.
petedattay10
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:32    Post subject: team in need Reply with quote

im looking for any reacurting teams out ther i am a connect four expert i just made a porfile so if your interstead please get back to me
Wijkertoren
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 19:15    Post subject: team komen Reply with quote

Hi ,i will coming here on this team
LavenderLadyOffline
Supervip
Supervip
Total posts: 6
Usa
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 19:22    Post subject: What is involved in being on a team? Reply with quote

I might like to join a team... what's involved? How do I know which team is The One for me?
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: