FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PenguinOffline
Vip
Vip
Total posts: 3
Uk
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 19:36    Post subject: Join buttons are missing Reply with quote

When I go to join a tournament some of the buttons are missing so I can't enter. Is there a reason for this?
I've tried deleting cookies, using a different browser and using a different computer, but the results are the same.
Is it me? Shocked
MarianneOffline
Superadmin
Superadmin

Total posts: 1683
Netherlands
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 21:57    Post subject: Re: Join buttons are missing Reply with quote

Penguin wrote:
When I go to join a tournament some of the buttons are missing so I can't enter. Is there a reason for this?
I've tried deleting cookies, using a different browser and using a different computer, but the results are the same.
Is it me? Shocked

You are on your limit.
You are a vip player so you can join 12 tournaments simultaneously. You've joined 12 tournaments and the 13th is in the semi final.
Quote:
How many games/tournaments can I play?
If you are on your limit of tournaments you still can join slow starting tournaments, however if they start they do count for your maximum!

Slow starting tournaments are: atoll, castle danger, checkers, chess, crack the code, dipole, dots and boxes, draughts, go, halma, mill, minesweeper, oware, reversi, strategy, subulata and tablut.

Tournaments that are in quarter/semi or final stages only count for half a tournament in the calculation of your total tournaments.
http://www.yourturnmyturn.com/help.php#tournaments

Last edited by Marianne on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:18; edited 1 time in total
PenguinOffline
Vip
Vip
Total posts: 3
Uk
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah! That makes sense, thank you. I couldn't figure out why there were SOME buttons still available. I hadn't heard of slow starting tornaments.
Thank you! Very Happy
StephanOffline
Total posts: 79
Usa
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 18:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

what then is the reason I can hit the join button for a dice game tournament, and then am subsequently kicked out? I only have a few tournaments active?
bramOffline
Superadmin
Superadmin

Total posts: 1065
Netherlands
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 18:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stephan wrote:
what then is the reason I can hit the join button for a dice game tournament, and then am subsequently kicked out? I only have a few tournaments active?

You can have 5 concurrent tournaments as a non vip, you have more!
StephanOffline
Total posts: 79
Usa
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

yet i can join other tournaments, so that doesn't make sense either.
bramOffline
Superadmin
Superadmin

Total posts: 1065
Netherlands
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

all explained on our help page http://www.yourturnmyturn.com/help.php:

How many games/tournaments can I play?
You can play 10 normal concurrent games and participate in 5 tournaments at YourturnMyturn.com. If you are a vip, you can play more games and tournaments and you have unlimited moves per day.

If you are on your limit of tournaments you still can join slow starting tournaments, however if they start they do count for your maximum! Slow starting tournaments are: atoll, castle danger, checkers, chess, crack the code, dipole, dots and boxes, draughts, go, halma, mill, minesweeper, oware, reversi, strategy, subulata and tablut.
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: