FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reply to topic Go to page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DarkElf
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:21    Post subject: Elite Chess tournament. Reply with quote

Hi all,

Since there is no vip championschip on YTMT for Chess i am planning to make 1. The first tournament will onlky be for top players ranking.

Top 16 will get invite.if 1 dcline i will go to next 1 in the ranking. If this tournament is over i will organise 1 for all players. Be sure to watch the game's Wink

16 players will be devided in 4 poule's of 4 men.
2 best players will go to next round making the total to 8 men.
These 8 will be devided again in 2 groups of 4 players.
2 best will go to next round making the total to 4 players.
1 last poule. Winner form this round wins the tournament.

what if its a draw. well very simpel i wont look at TPR in the beginning.

1ste) most points gained in all rounds
2nd) game result between each other
3the) TPR

hope you all likt this. and maybe more game's will follow.

Grtz DarkELf

Players list(14/16)

minja (2434)
bchan(2349)
Darkelf (2320)
palmreader(2312)
prikkebeen(2306)
groeneveld(2262)
mudshark(2252)
Elgordo(2227)
dicey(2219)
parsival(2188)
jugglejuice(2179)
mathaias(2161)
harm(2143)
embassy(2128)

reserve list



declined
harry(2217)
chelsea(2400)
phoward (2267)

Round 1

Group 1
minja (2434)
Elgordo(2227)
parsival(2188)

Results
minja - Elgordo (1-0)
minja - parsival (1-0)
Elgordo - parsival (1-0)

points
Minja(2)
Elgordo(1)
Parsival(0)

To next round
Minja
Elgordo

Group 2
bchan(2349)
mudshark(2252)
jugglejuice(2179)

Results
bchan - mudshark(1-0)
bchan - jugglejuice (1-0)
Mudshark - jugglejuice (0-1)

points
bchan(2)
mudshark(0)
jugglejuice(1)

To next round
bchan
jugglejuice

Group 3
Darkelf (2320)
groeneveld(2262)
dicey(2219)
embassy(2128)

Results
Darkelf - groenveld (0.5-0.5)
darkelf - dicey (1-0)
Darkelf - embassy (1-0) => time
Groeneveld - dicey (1-0)
Groenevled - embassy (0-1) => Time(replaying)=> Time (result is now (0.5-0.5)
embassy - dicey (0-1) => Time

Points
Darkelf(2.5)
Groeneveld(2)
dicey(1)
embassy(0.5)


To next round
DarkElf
Groeneveld

Group 4
palmreader(2312)
prikkebeen(2306)
mathaias(2161)
harm(2143)

Results
Palmreader - Prikkebeen (0-1)
Palmreader - mathaias (1/2-1/2)
Palmreader - Harm (0-1)
Prikkebeen - mathaias (1-0)
Prikkebeen - Harm (1-0)
mathaias - Harm (0-1)

Points
Pamreader(0.5)
Prikkebeen(3)
mathaias(0.5)
Harm(2)

To next round
prikkebeen
Harm


Round 2

Group 1

Minja
Prikkebeen
groeneveld
jugglejuice

Game's
Minja - Prikkebeen(1-0)
Minja - Groeneveld(1-0)
Minja - jugglejuice(1-0)
Prikkebeen - Groeneveld(0-1)
Prikkebeen - Jugglejuice(1-0)
Groeneveld - Jugglejuice(1-0)

Points
Minja(3)(3)=> 6 punten
Prikkebeen(3)(1) => 4 punten TPR 2368
Jugglejuice(2)(0) => 2 punten
Groeneveld(2)(2) => 4 punten TPR 2384

Group 2
Bchan
DarkElf
Elgordo
Harm

Game's
Bchan - DarkElf(0-1FF)
Bchan - Elgordo(0-1FF)
Bchan - Harm(0-1FF)
DarkElf - Elgordo(1-0)
DarkElf - Harm(1-0)
Elgordo - Harm(1-0)

Points
Bchan(3)(0) => FF => Total 3 points
DarkElf(2.5)(3) => total 5.5 Points
Elgordo(2)(2) => Total 4 points
Harm(2)(1) => Total 3 points

Round 3

Darkelf(5.5)
Elgordo(4)
Minja(6)
groeneveld(4)

Darkelf vs Elgordo(1-0)
Darkelf vs Minja(0-1)
darkelf VS Groenveld(1-0)
Elgordo VS Minja(0-1)
Elgordo VS groeneveld(1-0)
Minja VS Groeneveld. (1-0)

Suc6 in de finale

Group 1 and 2 are whit 3. if i can find sombody whit in the week this place will be filled. other wise. you get extra point.


Last edited by Guest on Sat Jul 10, 2010 16:46; edited 37 times in total
Back to top
Groeneveld
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 21:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

offcourse
i will join your tournament

thanks for inviting me
Back to top
DarkElf
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

tnx for joining up. you will get a msg from me as soon as we start Wink
Back to top
Prikkebeen
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:52    Post subject: Re: Elite Chess tournament. Reply with quote

DarkElf wrote:
Hi all,

Since there is no vip championschip on YTMT for Chess i am planning to make 1. The first tournament will onlky be for top players ranking.

Top 16 will get invite.if 1 dcline i will go to next 1 in the ranking. If this tournament is over i will organise 1 for all players. Be sure to watch the game's Wink

16 players will be devided in 4 poule's of 4 men.
2 best players will go to next round making the total to 8 men.
These 8 will be devided again in 2 groups of 4 players.
2 best will go to next round making the total to 4 players.
1 last poule. Winner form this round wins the tournament.

what if its a draw. well very simpel i wont look at TPR in the beginning.

1ste) most points gained in all rounds
2nd) game result between each other
3the) TPR

hope you all likt this. and maybe more game's will follow.

Grtz DarkELf

Players list(6/16)

minja (2434)
bchan(2349)
Darkelf (2311)
groeneveld(2262)
Elgordo(2227)
dicey(2219)
parsival(2188)

reserve list

jugglejuice(2179)

declined
harry(2217)



Ok Prikkebeen

I will join your tournament
Back to top
DarkElf
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 13:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

tnx your in Wink
Back to top
mdr0903
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 0:53    Post subject: Don't look at my rating...look at... Reply with quote

Who I have played and beat or tied. Smile

Although I haven't played in a while, I will join if you will have me. Think about it, and confer with the others. Wink

mdr0903
Back to top
DarkElf
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:56    Post subject: Re: Don't look at my rating...look at... Reply with quote

mdr0903 wrote:
Who I have played and beat or tied. Smile

Although I haven't played in a while, I will join if you will have me. Think about it, and confer with the others. Wink

mdr0903


i am sorry but at this moment i need to decline. there are to mutch higher ratings obve you.
Back to top
mdr0903
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 19:11    Post subject: Okay... Reply with quote

be that way...but I have beaten or tied at least two of the players in this tournament. I withdraw my offer now. Good day Exclamation
Back to top
DarkElf
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 21:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes i know, i saw your history.

But as i say Elite tournament . if it was me only 16 highest ranked players can play but not all want to.
So i am going from top down players of .

I hope all will be 2100+ if not maybe you get invite
Back to top
Vipbitch
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't be offended mdr0903,
DarkElf really wants to make this one a tournement for the topplayers. And to me with only 21 games played in 20 months time you are no dedicated player. No offence...
If it goes well he will organise one for all players if i read it correctly so join then Razz
I won't, I am too bad......... Laughing
Back to top
shadai
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm
What a shame Chelsea is not playing.
He/she would have most likely won.
Lol
Back to top
DarkElf
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vipbitch wrote:
Don't be offended mdr0903,
DarkElf really wants to make this one a tournement for the topplayers. And to me with only 21 games played in 20 months time you are no dedicated player. No offence...
If it goes well he will organise one for all players if i read it correctly so join then Razz
I won't, I am too bad......... Laughing


indeed. when this is almost done i will organise a tournament for all players.
Beginners and strong players.

so dont worry
Back to top
DarkElf
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 23:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

tournament starts tommorow
Back to top
Groeneveld
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 22:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

we are playing

Last edited by Guest on Fri Jan 15, 2010 19:57; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
jugglejuice
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 15:36    Post subject: elite tournament Reply with quote

How do i have to start the game?
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group