FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
labradors
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:32    Post subject: Easier/faster way to play tiles? Reply with quote

Are there any other ways to take one's turn in Wordgame, instead of having to mouse back and forth so many times?

For example, on one site where I play you type the word into a text box, select whether the word should go across or down, then click the square where the word should start. On another, even better, you click the starting square, then the square to the right of it (across) or below it (down), then type the word. Either method involves much less "carpal tunnel," and much fewer clicks.

Even if that kind of method is not available by default, is there a preference option one may set to choose such a method, or something similar, instead of the excessive mouse movement?

Thanks!
bchandler
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second this. even just being able to drag the tiles around instead of so much clicking would be an improvement, though i suspect that would require a lot more lines of code than whatever is used now. I might as well also mention the odd occurance of if you have a letter selected, and then click on an already played tile on the board from previous turns, you mysteriously end up with 7 letters.
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: