FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
frisekea
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 14:40    Post subject: Tactics & good suggestions for mill Reply with quote

You can post here things that are good tactics and good suggestions can be posted here also
Quarion
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

mm i hope some ppl will reply I could use some good suggestions Razz
frisekea
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 22:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

only suggestion i got for you, try to use your brains and practise
vicweast
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 23:36    Post subject: Mill tips Reply with quote

When I was a kid, we used to play MILL a great deal -- and I was even good at it. It's been over 20 years since I have played seriously, and I am just rediscovering MILL strategy.

A few things that should help you are to use your first several moves to gain at least 2 of the 4 spots on the board that have 4 connected neighbors. These are located in the middle section of the board. It's a slugfest to gain two of them, and as soon as you do one or the other player will attempt to gain a corner that is common to their two positions... that is if you allowed them to get those two.

From there, it is very easy to get fenced in by a better player and loose by default. The practice game is actually pretty skilled, so you should be able to learn the most common pitfalls in practice before you face another actual player. It's a great game, but not as fun for me as REVERSI is...

Good luck.
Ageless
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anybody tell me a good site about Mill strategy? Thanks.
(Sorry for my poor English, I am form Brazil.)
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: