Yourturnmyturn.com
Forum of yourturnmyturn.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monkeyswinkle
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 0:09    Post subject: Automatically "jumping" to the submit buttons Reply with quote

Is there any way to make it so that it doesn't automatically jump you down to the submit buttons once you put a tile down? Sometimes I just want to put down a tile just to see what it would look like there, but then it jumps me down to the bottom and I have to scroll back up (and repeat for every tile I lay down to look at). It's not a huge deal, just a bit annoying. I'd rather just have to scroll down the one time I am ready to submit than to have to scroll up all the times I just want to look at the board when I lay my tiles down.
Shreela
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:53    Post subject: agree Reply with quote

It is very distracting to not be able to see the move I just made without having to use the scrollbar.
Joseph_hill
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree! Every single game I play this frustrates me. It also jars any train of thought I had about the move and its significance to the game. Very distracting.
florrat
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 13:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

(maybe not really the best topic for this, but) this is pretty annoying in castle danger too! Because one move takes many clicks in that game...
Joseph_hill
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

florrat wrote:
(maybe not really the best topic for this, but) this is pretty annoying in castle danger too! Because one move takes many clicks in that game...

I agree it is tollerable in most games but not Holomino type games and Castle Danger.
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: