FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Joseph_hill
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 16:52    Post subject: New game suggestion >Hive< Reply with quote

I would love to see a version of Hive here.

There is a computer A-I version on www.hivemania.com but I would love to be able to play against a human opponent.
Back to top
florrat
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:57    Post subject: Re: New game suggestion >Hive< Reply with quote

Joseph_hill wrote:
I would love to see a version of Hive here.

There is a computer A-I version on www.hivemania.com but I would love to be able to play against a human opponent.
Wow, that game is indeed great! I'd love it if it would be placed on this site. There's one problem though: because there isn't a board, the pieces aren't restricted to move inside an area. In the applet, there's a very big area, so here there must be a big area too (probably larger than one screen); and I don't know if that's possible.

But I would really love it, if the game was playable here Very Happy
Back to top
Beckie
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 0:12    Post subject: I would love to advertise this site Reply with quote

Problem is I haven't a clue how to outside of simply typing words in a profile elswhere... I have many sites i get into where my profiles are visible to all who chose to click into it, If there is a code of some sort with a flashing sign or something to that effect i would gladly display it proudly for all to see... Any suggestions??? Beckie
Back to top
Stich
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:13    Post subject: Suggestions for new games Reply with quote

I suggest we have the card game UNO, where maybe up to four players can play?
Back to top
Vipbitch
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:07    Post subject: Re: I would love to advertise this site Reply with quote

Beckie wrote:
I have many sites i get into where my profiles are visible to all who chose to click into it, If there is a code of some sort with a flashing sign or something to that effect i would gladly display it proudly for all to see... Any suggestions??? Beckie


Maybe an Admin can make this? Or one of the more adducated members Wink

People who wanna can put that on their site too and it looks better than just a few words...
Back to top
Ercan
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 20:26    Post subject: Mahjong Reply with quote

I think this great game should be possible to play with turn-based style...Think about it. Good game

Regards,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahjong
Back to top
Joseph_hill
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 21:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about updating from Go-Moku to Renju?
Back to top
oracle
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:28    Post subject: Re: new games Reply with quote

Vici wrote:
how long do we have to wait before we can play some more games?

soon as you invite me
Back to top
TheBobibirdOffline
Avatar

Joined: 31 Jul 2005
Total posts: 36
Location: Amersfoort
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Netherlands
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 13:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joseph_hill wrote:
How about updating from Go-Moku to Renju?

it`s an alternative, not original game, therefore I don`t think it will be on this site, maybe on a side site, bordspel.nl. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile 
TheBobibirdOffline
Avatar

Joined: 31 Jul 2005
Total posts: 36
Location: Amersfoort
Age: 59
Gender: Male
Netherlands
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 13:33    Post subject: Re: New game suggestion >Hive< Reply with quote

florrat wrote:
Joseph_hill wrote:
I would love to see a version of Hive here.

There is a computer A-I version on www.hivemania.com but I would love to be able to play against a human opponent.
Wow, that game is indeed great! I'd love it if it would be placed on this site. There's one problem though: because there isn't a board, the pieces aren't restricted to move inside an area. In the applet, there's a very big area, so here there must be a big area too (probably larger than one screen); and I don't know if that's possible.

But I would really love it, if the game was playable here Very Happy

I can`t play it, misses plug-in??? Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile 
cathy
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 23:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think its a great idea Very Happy
Back to top
unprintedOffline
Vip
Vip
Joined: 10 Jun 2008
Total posts: 61
Gender: Unknown
Uk
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 13:21    Post subject: Can't Stop Reply with quote

It's a Sid Sackson game so the rights may either be easily available or impossible to work out who has them, but...

Players take turns to roll four dice to advance up a maximum of three out of eleven colums and can continue their turn as long as they succeed in doing so. If they fail to move after a roll, all their progress in that turn is lost.

An advantage for this site is that you could count each roll as a 'turn'...

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/41
Back to top
View user's profile 
Anemoonvisje
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a really nice game, but I don't think it's possible on ytmy. Games on ytmy are for 2 players and you play mahjong with 4.
Back to top
cathy
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 22:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

i thought there was a way you could play it with 2 players Question Crying or Very sad Laughing
Back to top
Anemoonvisje
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another name for mahjong is "game of the 4 winds". Each player has his/her own wind each round. This wind is changing every round (against the clock).
This wind will determine the amount of points you get for the stones you've put on the table. There are 4 wind directions, so 4 players.

You also have click-mahjong (to find 2 stones of the same kind). But that's time based. Rolling Eyes
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group