FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Groeneveld
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 22:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's a pitty

it looks like just a game for this site,or for jijbent.nl

but don't know how users on jijbent.nl think about that

Groeneveld
MarkSteere
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 16:18    Post subject: Dipole Reply with quote

Dipole is played with a Checkers set. It's a very strategic game.

link: Dipole
gamesguru9
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 20:10    Post subject: More games need new players. Reply with quote

Hi there everyone,
I've been trying to work out why there are so few players on this site, when to me its a much nicer site than some, graphically its much cleaner. Some are very garish to say the least. The reason that you have so few players is because of the difficulty of actually finding this site - I stumbled upon it by accident.
If you are searching for a games site using Google - what would you need to type in to find this site? I tried things such as 'Free Backgammon', or'Turn based games', and that will find you loads of sites, but not this one. I'm not sure how you go about pushing your listing higher on Google.
Let new players enter tournaments from day one, we may get a few defaulters, but surely the great majority who have taken the effort to sign up actually want to play?
Do you need more games? I don't think so. There are at least 20 backgammon variants available, and apart from using the doubling dice, none of those would make me choose that site over this one.
Get your listing higher and the players will come - If they can't find you, they can't join you.
How about allowing partners to join this site? My good lady would join up but she is unable to do so because we only have the one PC and your site does not allow two players from one email address.
As backgammon seems to be the most popular game, can you not link your site with some of the more 'serious' sites. They do have links to all the money sites, and not everybody enjoys playing for real cash.
On the origianal question of a wishlist, mine like many others would be to get rid of the TPR and play an odd number of games. Keep the TPR for the group stage just to decide who gets to start the 5th game in the quarter finals onwards.
Keep up the good work.
AndyC
Glorfindel
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:53    Post subject: Re: More games need new players. Reply with quote

gamesguru9 wrote:
How about allowing partners to join this site? My good lady would join up but she is unable to do so because we only have the one PC and your site does not allow two players from one email address.

Usually we do not allow multiple accounts from the same email-address, because that would encourage cheating. However, in cases like this, you can contact us via our contact form and we can arrange things.

Or you could register a free email-account (e.g. here) and try to register here with that email-address. That'll work too.

You make a very good point with the Google ranking, but I've no idea how to improve the ranking of YtMt.
kroeltje
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 23:14    Post subject: game i really miss on this site Reply with quote

Hey all, i have great fun playing on this site, but what i really miss on here is the game of ur. could that one be added? what do others think?
HaagseDammerOffline

Total posts: 98
Netherlands
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better yesterday than tommorrow...
carlaevelien
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 20:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really miss lines of action.
JenteOffline

Total posts: 17
Netherlands
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 18:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you Kroeltje. I also miss Ur here. Would be great if it could be added Very Happy
jeblucas
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 21:30    Post subject: Blue Moon? Reply with quote

Blue Moon AI released, and author notes that Kosmos has released the art. Is this something YTMT can capitalize on?
lemarOffline
Total posts: 1
Italy
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 22:48    Post subject: Phutball Reply with quote

Hi, I think it would be nice to add a very interesting game, Phutball (short for philosopher's football). No dice, only abstract game, in my opinion very funny.
Smile
Grietje181267
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Ur would be great on this site Very Happy
vommel
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 16:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with the others, I really miss Ur here Wink
bramOffline
Superadmin
Superadmin

Total posts: 1050
Netherlands