FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BakedAlaskan
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I think it should be the other way around...
Bring the games here and people might come here to play..
I say this because I have invited 14 friends here and only one has signed up to play cause of the lack of games. They asked me why play there when I can play at XXX site or even at XXX site, they have the same games AND MORE....

Well, I agreed with them LOL

Cool
bramOffline
Superadmin
Superadmin

Total posts: 1050
Netherlands
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

BakedAlaskan wrote:
Personally, I think it should be the other way around...
Bring the games here and people might come here to play..
I say this because I have invited 14 friends here and only one has signed up to play cause of the lack of games. They asked me why play there when I can play at XXX site or even at XXX site, they have the same games AND MORE....

Well, I agreed with them LOL

Cool

Since topic start we did launch new games. But even now you have to wait a long time before a tournament starts. So we will launch new games now and then.
bones43902
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:13    Post subject: Need more games Reply with quote

I agree. I especially wish there was more than one version of the boats game to play. Even though you have my favorite, many of my friends only like the other two and won't play one shot so I can't even get them to join here.
bramOffline
Superadmin
Superadmin

Total posts: 1050
Netherlands
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 14:06    Post subject: Re: Need more games Reply with quote

bones43902 wrote:
I agree. I especially wish there was more than one version of the boats game to play. Even though you have my favorite, many of my friends only like the other two and won't play one shot so I can't even get them to join here.

Our strategy is not to launch different versions of the same game Smile
bones43902
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 18:27    Post subject: Your strategy to not have more than one version of a game Reply with quote

I guess that leaves me with most of my friends not following me here. Sad
14DogKnight
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 20:42    Post subject: new game Reply with quote

add chessgi! It's a variation of chess where every piece or pawn one captures changes to his/her color and goes to their side of the board. Those pieces/pawns can then be dropped on any open square (or just make a regular move with pieces already on the board) on any given move. You cannot place a pawn on the first or last rank, and if you do promote you must be careful that your opponent cannot capture it (if you promote to a queen, etc). The tactics are wild and would guarantee a battle royal...plus, as far as I know, it is an unproggable game.
TheBobibirdOffline

Total posts: 36
Netherlands
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 15:14    Post subject: Re: new game Reply with quote

14DogKnight wrote:
add chessgi! It's a variation of chess where every piece or pawn one captures changes to his/her color and goes to their side of the board. Those pieces/pawns can then be dropped on any open square (or just make a regular move with pieces already on the board) on any given move. You cannot place a pawn on the first or last rank, and if you do promote you must be careful that your opponent cannot capture it (if you promote to a queen, etc). The tactics are wild and would guarantee a battle royal...plus, as far as I know, it is an unproggable game.

you got a link with rules of this game?
14DogKnight
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 22:30    Post subject: chessgi Reply with quote

They have the game at goldtoken.com. You can see the rules there. I am one of many banned from that site and the only reason I was a member there was because it was the only site I knew that featured chessgi. It would be great if this site would offer it as well.
coan.net
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:26    Post subject: Re: chessgi Reply with quote

14DogKnight wrote:
They have the game at goldtoken.com. You can see the rules there. I am one of many banned from that site and the only reason I was a member there was because it was the only site I knew that featured chessgi. It would be great if this site would offer it as well.

Is Chessgi the same as loop chess? It sounds the same - it is also on BrainKing, which includes almost 30 chess variants. I'm not a big chess player, but they sound the same from the description above.
14DogKnight
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:14    Post subject: Loop chess... Reply with quote

Yes! It looks like the same game, and I recognize some of the ranked players (Rabbitoid, Fencer, Scooter) . Thanks for the info. It would be a great addition to this site...
TheBobibirdOffline

Netherlands
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:16    Post subject: new game: PENTAGO (5 in a row) Reply with quote

anybody speaks swedish?
http://www.pentago.se/ Laughing
after each move you turn one of the 4 boxes.... Laughing Laughing
found english link: http://www.pentago.com/home.html
Bram has asked for permission to put it on the Dutch Mothersite of YTMT, so it will appear on this site as well.... Laughing Laughing

Last edited by TheBobibird on Sat Feb 10, 2007 16:55; edited 2 times in total
randyvh
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 19:12    Post subject: Re: new game: PENTAGO (5 in a row) Reply with quote

TheBobibird wrote:
anybody speaks swedish?

I don't speak Swedish, but i understand it because some words look like Dutch ones, and it looks very cool Wink
TheBobibirdOffline

Netherlands
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 13:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

see first topic. Laughing
Groeneveld
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 14:07    Post subject: Re: new game: PENTAGO (5 in a row) Reply with quote

TheBobibird wrote:
anybody speaks swedish?
found english link: http://www.pentago.com/home.html
Bram has asked for permission to put it on the Dutch Mothersite of YTMT, so it will appear on this site as well.... Laughing Laughing

if he gets it,offcourse
stiepachka
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 14:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

long time that a new game has been added , and surely in comparision with the dutch sister site

when ?
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: