FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruben87
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 23:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marianne wrote:
ruben87 wrote:
I would like the bear is LOOSE! Cool

That is Tally Ho. http://www.yourturnmyturn.com/rules/tallyho.php

Lol its there already Smile. Thnx Marianne! A bit weird name though, because their missing the point that the bear is LOOSE! Razz
cyrnos41Offline

Total posts: 7
France
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 23:17    Post subject: Shotten totten and Ra Reply with quote

Hello here!

Please try to have "Shotten Totten" and "Ra" by the same autor than "Lost cities" whitch is very popular here!
Yhanks a lot!
Afrowarlord
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:24    Post subject: Risk type game Reply with quote

Started a new thread for new games and then saw this one! Has anyone suggested a 'Risk' type game. There are a lot of clones out there which involve conquering a map and this type of game works really well on turn-based and is usually very popular.
MarianneOffline
Superadmin
Superadmin

Total posts: 1672
Netherlands
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:39    Post subject: Re: Risk type game Reply with quote

Afrowarlord wrote:
Started a new thread for new games and then saw this one! Has anyone suggested a 'Risk' type game. There are a lot of clones out there which involve conquering a map and this type of game works really well on turn-based and is usually very popular.

Bram wrote about Risk on Jijbent.nl The Dutch site: (translation)
How much fun I also find Risk:

I must disappoint you very much, but Risk is not coming, for a lot of reasons:
- Deviates too much from the current board
- Is not funny with 2 people and turn-based play with 4 people simply takes too long, especially with Risk. I think your play tooks you more than 1 year.
- It also does not fit.
Afrowarlord
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:58    Post subject: Re: Risk type game Reply with quote

[quote="Marianne"]
Afrowarlord wrote:

Bram wrote about Risk on Jijbent.nl The Dutch site: (translation)
How much fun I also find Risk:

I must disappoint you very much, but Risk is not coming, for a lot of reasons:
- Deviates too much from the current board (>>That's the point, to offer more variety and attract new players)

- Is not funny with 2 people and turn-based play with 4 people simply takes too long, especially with Risk. I think your play tooks you more than 1 year. (>>I am a member of other sites that have 'Risk' and games usually last around 2 weeks with 3-4 players with 1 move a day).

- It also does not fit. (>>Not sure what this means. I guess that YourTurn wants to stick to classic counter, dice and card games).
calootje
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:18    Post subject: trictrac Reply with quote

I miss my favorite jijbent game trictrac
EvilSpock
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 17:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about Amazons?

or TwixT?

Both are excellent two player turn based strategy games that I'm sure could be implemented if enough people were interested. How about it? Anyone else like these games?

Cheers!
labradors
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 16:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to add another vote for Cribbage.
Iderealist
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 17:41    Post subject: Re: trictrac Reply with quote

calootje wrote:
I miss my favorite jijbent game trictrac

So do I Very Happy
Grantos
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 20:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cribbage would be awesome. Ta Yu is another superb two-player abstract.
gryphon275
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 0:22    Post subject: Boggle? Reply with quote

Wasn't there a word game like Boggle on this site at one point? It would have been close to 4 years ago maybe. I haven't been back for quite some time Smile I seem to remember a game like that, but maybe my memory is failing.
MarianneOffline
Superadmin
Superadmin

Total posts: 1672
Netherlands
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 18:30    Post subject: Re: Boggle? Reply with quote

gryphon275 wrote:
Wasn't there a word game like Boggle on this site at one point? It would have been close to 4 years ago maybe. I haven't been back for quite some time Smile I seem to remember a game like that, but maybe my memory is failing.

Boggle has never been here. Just Wordgame.
Steven9wii
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:26    Post subject: unoŽ game Reply with quote

i think a 2 player game of UNO would be a good idea. we can call it onecard.
Bryotrojan
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 21:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about Alhambra? Or Ticket to Ride?
Chinagirl
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Jack (where 1 player is Jack the Ripper trying to evade capture) and the other is a detective) or some adaptation of it would work well here.

I also played a (failed) Kickstarter game called Perilous Pyramids that works very well as a 2-player game and is something a bit different. Sure they'd be happy to get the game to a wider audience of you contacted them via the Kickstarter site. (The game involves trying to fully explore your side of a payramid before your opponent does, and has a lot of 'take that' interaction.)

Battle Lines is also a great 2-player game, and quite a simple one to implement, I'd have thought.
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: