FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bandicoot__91
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 0:55    Post subject: highest ranking question Reply with quote

Hello again,

About the player tpfnat in connect4, we can see that his highest ranking is written 2nd. But then he has been 7 days at number 1. I wonder how he did this?? Surprised Very Happy Which stat is wrong?

Thanks,
JP
bramOffline
Superadmin
Superadmin

Total posts: 1067
Netherlands
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:04    Post subject: Re: highest ranking question Reply with quote

bandicoot__91 wrote:
Hello again,

About the player tpfnat in connect4, we can see that his highest ranking is written 2nd. But then he has been 7 days at number 1. I wonder how he did this?? Surprised Very Happy Which stat is wrong?

Thanks,
JP

Stat is only calculated when player finishes a game. So probably the no1 lost a game and got lower in ranking that is why tpfnat is 1.
bandicoot__91
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 20:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I didn't know about it. Thanks for info!
matoOffline
Total posts: 3
Slovakia
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:26    Post subject: Re: highest ranking question Reply with quote

bram wrote:
bandicoot__91 wrote:
Hello again,

Thanks,
JP

Stat is only calculated when player finishes a game. So probably the no1 lost a game and got lower in ranking that is why tpfnat is 1.

But still -- he was number 1 for a certain time period, so highest ranking as currently implemented is incorrect.

I noticed the same issue with my rating recently. In UR some players fell below me and I got to number 4 and was there for at least 2 days (iirc). But my highest rating does not reflect that -- I believe it's wrong.
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: