Yourturnmyturn.com
Forum of yourturnmyturn.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cwali
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 13:23    Post subject: Cwali boardgame release plans Reply with quote

You know the Cwali-games on YTMT by Summy, StreetSoccer, Subulata and Safari. Fine to see so many Safari players here.

This year I want to release 3 new Cwali boardgames.
One of it was planned as small low-budget printrun exclusively for de Spiel'13 fair in October, Germany, but the idea emerged to make it a more luxerous edition by crowdfunding. The crowdfund campaign is halfway now.
The Leelawadee rulebook, Print&Play and link to the crowdfunding you find at http://www.cwali.nl. The better box and the different extra garden tiles for the game are not possible yet in the current amount, so more financers are more than welcome!

The game works well as 2-player-game too, but no computer version is planned yet.

greetings from Maastricht,
Corné
TheBobibird
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 22:00    Post subject: download factoryfun Reply with quote

i can download both halfs of the factory floor, but on the i-pad it's 2 windows i have to scroll up and down to see all the tiles. i wonder if i can play the game.... Laughing thumb up klap
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: