FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
maggie
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:59    Post subject: site keeps stalling on me Reply with quote

Hi, over the last week, when playing my games, it stalls on me and comes up, with a window, scrip running, with an option to stop script, which i do, and it slowly gets moving again, It only Happens here on YTMT. I have now clicked dont show me again, so it stalls but window doesnot come up. and i have to wait for script to keep running I suppose.. How can I over come this.

thanks ing you Maggie
maggie
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:20    Post subject: still sticking on this site only Reply with quote

My games on this site keep seizing up.. it is only this site of the many sites i visit. used to get the window up saying system busy. but i said to not show me again. so now have to wait for it to finish getting there before i can even move to another site. Is it something wrong on your site , or has my computer be come alegick to your site, will have to leave this site if there is no solution to it.. Some advice please as i do like your games.
bramOffline
Superadmin
Superadmin

Total posts: 1065
Netherlands
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has nothing to do with our site. I have some suggestions
1. Try deleting your temporary internet files and try again
2. Try another browser
3. Scan your computer for spamware/malware
maggie
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:40    Post subject: computer siezing Reply with quote

thanks for reply: I have noticed this siezing happens when the addvert for Pringles comes up. I have watch it for the past week and it always when this advert comes up.. I have a good security scanner, and newley installed large memory and good grafic card only this year. I have no problems with other sites even through I play and online very grafix game. thank you
bramOffline
Superadmin
Superadmin

Total posts: 1065
Netherlands
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

we cannot influence what ads you see. But most ads have a 'x' top right I think were you can mute that specific ad.
maggie
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks will se if i can block the add then, it is most deffinatly the pringle add. done twice this mornng. I hope so as i am a regular fast plying and dont like the slow downs. thx maggie
maggie
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Bam, it did the trick most adverts gone, well all the anyoing ones.. the others i can live with, maggie
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: