FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gamesguru9
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 21:28    Post subject: Championships, How many are needed? Reply with quote

Hi there,
Like most players I'd like to see Championships up & running. Can you tell us, taking Backgammon as an example, how many VIP's do we have, and how many more are needed for Championships to start. If you put a figure out there for non VIP's to see, perhaps they might just be tempted.
Taking somebody else's idea, why not pick one game and give everybody a 'Free' trial Championship - if they like it, that might tempt them to become VIP's.
For those of you who are not VIP's, I simply say "Why not"? I've just become one and for just 11.95 Euros it must represent excellent value.
Come on Admins, set up a Championship in whichever game plays quickest - let us all try one, and players, if they do then pledge to support this site. End of lecture - over to you all.
bramOffline
Superadmin
Superadmin

Total posts: 1066
Netherlands
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 13:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will set up championship when there are 100 vips. I think that is the minimum. one free championship for a normal user is a good idea!
Inge79
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 21:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just checked at the statistics and noticed that we have over 100 vips at this moment. Will there be any championships coming soon?
bramOffline
Superadmin
Superadmin

Total posts: 1066
Netherlands
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 21:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inge79 wrote:
I just checked at the statistics and noticed that we have over 100 vips at this moment. Will there be any championships coming soon?

Yes, I will start working on it in the beginning of 2009.
Farlin
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish if there could be a championship for non-vip players...
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: