Yourturnmyturn.com
Forum of yourturnmyturn.com

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coan.net
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 16:51    Post subject: ugh again Reply with quote

I really like this game, but can be a pain to play too many at one time.

Since the side of the score pad that you control can be different from game to game, I'm finding myself quickly looking down to see if I need something, then rolling the dice, then finding out I looked at the wrong side of the scoreing are, and was looking at my opponenets area instead.

Is there a way to either (1) have your own score always on the right (or always on the left), or (2) somehow make the color or your scoring area always the same, or somehow stand out more so it will be noticed with just a quick glance.
bramOffline
Superadmin
Superadmin

Total posts: 1074
Netherlands
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 19:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will get used to is. I have.

On the left side above the menu you see your colour at the moment.

The last score of your opponent is underlined, so you need the other column Smile
Glorfindel
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 22:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the Dutch version of this site, the game has been played for more than two years, and we never hear complaints about it. I'm positive you will get used to it Wink
coan.net
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 22:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I'm sure it's something I will get use to also - I'm just like to play fast, and having to take a few extra seconds at the start of each game to make sure what side is mine just slows me down.

..... plus I had just messed up on a roll before I posted that. Quickly looked at my roll, seen a small strait, looked down - seen that I needed both small & large - rolled the dice, got the large, then found out I was looking at the wrong side, and now all I had was a small chance worth of points..... so I needed someplace to vent. I'm beter now. ☺
bramOffline
Superadmin
Superadmin

Total posts: 1074
Netherlands
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile
SeecretSquirrle
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 13:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Cool Laughing

Some of us do that every game. Sometimes I do it 2 -4 times a game and may even lose the game because of it. I have been taking my time as of lately, and not just lookimg quick and rolling. You will get used to it and just dont stop playing the game because of that. Remember that that doesnt kill us makes us stronger LOL.
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: