FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coan.net
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 22:19    Post subject: alterations in the 2 / 3 letter wordlist Reply with quote

Since 2 letter words can be added / removed from the list without any of the users knowing, I decided to start this topic - which I invite anyone who sees a change in the list to add to so the people who like to keep track and keep track.

2 letter words are very useful, and each site uses something different - so I have a printed off list of what can be used on each site - but when they change on my, it's hard to keep the list updated.

Since the word list has came out, here are the added 2 letter words that I know about:

AF, EF, JO, QI

I will try to check the list every few weeks to see if anything changes. If anyone else sees something change, feel free to post.

2 (and 3) letter word list: http://www.yourturnmyturn.com/rules/wordgame/2letters.php
coan.net
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 17:20    Post subject: UGH! Reply with quote

UGH! Stupid Bugs! The main page has not showed me that there have been any additional post made to add words - and now I find out AD, EL, RO, YU, and ZO have been added.

I always have trouble using the Z, and it upsets me that I've been working with a disadvantage for the past few weeks.

Sorry - just have to vent... stupid bugs.
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: