FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reply to topic Go to page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wccanard
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 14:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with such a big board is that you're taking on a game which is guaranteed to have hundreds and hundreds of turns for each player, and on a site like this, that's not such a good idea. A usual 5x5 dots and boxes tournament here takes several months to finish, and if you're scaling the board so that there are over 800 lines instead of the 60 lines we usually have, then a tournament will take years to finish. This is no good---for example if you are not a VIP and you register for a couple of tournaments not realising they will take years to finish then you won't be able to play any more tournament games.
vlv_g0d_vlv14
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 14:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey any admins at dots and boxes when we only have 6x6, there should be other sizes that are 5x5 dots and other sizes like they have at littlegolem it is an option and I think it'll be a good dots size for yourturnmyturn site and more will come for more new games Smile
Unicorn224
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 0:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do I play
MarianneOffline
Superadmin
Superadmin

Total posts: 1670
Netherlands
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unicorn224 wrote:
how do I play
http://www.yourturnmyturn.com/rules/dotsandboxes.php
ScottysOffline
Total posts: 2
Australia
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:42    Post subject: Looking for my Old friend Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I have just recently returned to a game I used to love as a teenager, now I've grown and matured and looking for old friends that used to play. One friend is Jeena probably my best friend that played dots and boxes and in my opinion the best I played. If anyone has any information about her or where she is, let me know in PMs or DMs tyty.
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: