FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reply to topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chesslover
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:49    Post subject: Suggestion... Reply with quote

5 of a kinds should be allowed to be put in any open square in the bottom section with the score being the same as would normally occur. For example 5 sixes in full house would still be scored 25-50-75. This could also be applied only if a player has scored in all 3 5 of a kind slots already.

Thanks for your consideration Cool
chesslover
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 17:19    Post subject: Please make it possible... Reply with quote

to put my/our side on the side of our/my choosing. Thanks for your consideration Very Happy
FredactOffline
Vip
Vip

Total posts: 13
Usa
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 22:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it would be more fun if 5 of a kinds had to be entered from left to right. Either as a 0 or a scored amount (50). This would add a lot of strategy (should I put the 0 in there early, so when I get the 50 it's worth more) and would also reduce the biggest luck element in the game--right now, the vast majority of games are won by the side getting the most 5-of-a-kinds. This would allow someone a chance to win against someone that got 1 or 2 more 5-of-a kinds.
Reply to topic All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: